- 3,216 +/- Acres Divided into Multiple Tracts Ranging from 5 to 667 Acres
- 500 + Acres of Crop Land
- 900+ Acres of Upland Hardwood
- 1,000 + Acres of Merchantable Planted Pine
- 70 + Acres of Pine Hardwood Mix
- White Oak & Other Hardwoods
- Over 5 Miles of Chattooga River Frontage in GA and AL
- 15 Miles to Summerville, 25 Miles to Rome & 75 Miles to North Atlanta
- 2,216 +/- Acres in Cherokee County, Alabama
- 1,100 +/- Acres in Chattooga County, Georgia
All Real Estate Sells Saturday, August 5th at 10:30 A.M. (CST) from the Homeplace located at 7855 Alabama Hwy 68 East, Gaylesville, AL.
There will be an Open House from 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. on the following days:
Sunday, July 16th, Sunday, July 23rd, Sunday, July 30th, Thursday, August 3rd and
Friday, August 4th or anytime by making an appointment with Hudson & Marshall.
Henderson Home Place – Tract 3
This beautiful, original homeplace was built in 1909 and is in
immaculate condition. This home features 5 Bedrooms and 3 Baths
with 3,000 SF of heated & cooled space. There are over 1,000 SF
of covered porches with an attached carport. The home is serviced
by county water, septic, fiber optic cable, electricity, and propane
gas. The pole barns precede the home and date back to 1900. In
the Spring of 2017, a new architectural shingle roof was installed,
as well as new exterior paint. The home offers plenty of privacy on
10 Acres with panoramic views of the Bogan Mountains and the
Chattooga River Valley.
Please visit www.hudsonmarshall.com or call Hudson & Marshall at 800.841.9400 or Raborn Taylor III at 678.313.5090 for more information.
Auction Held in Conjunction with: George F. Willis, Realty www.gfwillis.com and Hatcher & Associates, LLC